Nothing is more cozy than a winter cabin. I love everything about a cute cabin in the winter for the holidays. A cozy fire place, hot coco, an oversized leather couch with faux fur blankets, candles lit, it’s all too good.
I have found some of my favorite winter cabin furniture & decor pieces and wanted to share them with you if you are trying to recreate a winter cabin look for your home.
Enjoy and click the links to shop.
- Leather Chair -Made with top-grain leather upholstery this exagerated shaped swivel chair is the perfect spot to cozy up and read a book by the fire.
- Faux Fur Throw – Meet your new favorite blanket. This is the coziest faux fur throw blanket and is perfect to snuggle up with. Comes in four colors.
- Plaid throw pillow – This throw pillow will bring the perfect rustic chic look to your winter wonderland home.
- Leather Tufted Couch – Rich Italian leather, tufted and perfect- this sofa will be the main gathering spot in your cozy home.
- Candle – Your new favorite candle. Capri Blue candles are my all time favorite because they last forever and come in the cutest tin which you can keep after the candle burns for decor.
- Coffee Table – Crafted from solid reclaimed pine, this will be your new favorite coffee table. The open shelf section if perfect for your books.
- Sheepskin Rug – What’s a woodsy cabin home without a sheepskin rug? Your feet will be in heaven when you step on this ultra plush rug and your home will look welcoming and cozy in an instant.
- Candle Lanterns – I have a true love for candles. I always have 2-3 burning at all times. I love these candle lanterns because not only do they add a soft luminace light, but they also are a beautiful decor piece.
- Aztec Throw – This rustic throw adds a historic and vintage look to your woodsy cabin home
- Treasure Chest Bar cart – I have an obsession with trunks. I love the vintage look of them and I love the thought of opening a beautiful piece of furniture and having something beautiful inside of it.. and what’s more beautiful than a lovely glass of wine? This is the perfect bar cart and will complete your woodsy cabin look.
CLICK PRODUCTS BELOW TO SHOP!
These are excellent finds! I love the sheepskin rug! <3
-Clarissa @ The View From Here
Thanks so much Clarissa!! I love that rug so much!
That is the coziest!!! I always want to cozy it up for winter… great pics!
Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed the post! XO
OMG – I love everything here! When we were furniture shopping for our new home, we were sure we wanted a chesterfield (tufted couch) and our TV console is in a similar style as the coffee table in your post, reclaimed wood and all.
Never knew this was called the “winter cabin” look — now I know!
Wow, that sounds amazing!! I totally made up “Winter Cabin” look btw!! It seemed to fit though. Congrats on your new living room decor! Come by again soon!
I love the rug and candle! Such great picks!
Thanks so much, Logan! Stop by again soon. 😀
I’m loving all of this woodsy decor, it’s so very cozy looking. I did buy a sheepskin rug for my dog and she just loves it.
Thanks so much Mary! My cat and dog also love mine! HA
I want everything!! Let’s move to a lodge!
I’ve always loved the Cabin look. Love all your picks.
Thanks so much Rochelle! Stop by again soon! XO
I am so obsessed with that leather chair! It’s the most gorgeous color of brown. I love cozying up our house with the cooler temperatures. It makes it feel so warm and comfy!
Hi Alexis! Ah, me too! It’s the best. It’s so cold today in Austin, TX so I’m doing just that. Cheers and stop by again soon!