I never have been super into makeup until I hit my 30’s and realized I kind of had to be, HA! I started getting into skincare and make up the past few years and wanted to share my everyday skincare and makeup routine with you guys! I have tried so many products and have found my absolute favorites. I need extra mosture and anything that helps brighten the face and reduce the wrinkles that start to form in your 30’s LOL!
1.) I start with the Rhonda Allison skin brighting cleanser – It helps to mosturize and brighten your face. Also I love the smell of it!
2.) I then mosturize with my favorite Beauty Counter mosturizer
3.) I then use the Phyto Replenish Oil – which helps wrinkles, fine lines and evens the face + mosturizes.
4.) I then use the Jabushe Intensive age Defense Eye Cream
I also have been trying to do a sheet mask once a week and I’m currently loving the Snail Korean Jelly Mask!
SHOP ALL OF MY FAVORITE SKINCARE ITEMS BELOW:
- I start with Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer – I love the way it smells and how it makes my face mosturized and bright!
- I then apply my Milani 2 in 1 Foundation + Concelear
- Then I use my favorite Becca Bronzer – usually just a little on my cheeks and forehead
- Then I use my favorite Becca Blush on my checks
- I then apply Maybelline Colosol Big Shot Mascara! It makes my lases so long and full of volume and is just $5.79!
- I then apply eye liner to my bottom lash line- I love this Dual Eye Shadow + Eye Liner so much!
- Then Brows! I use Maybelline New York Brow Precise Fiber Volumizer Eyebrow Mascara
- Then I use my Clinique Under Eye Concealer– this stuff legit is AMAZING!
- Lastly I apply lipstick. I’m currently loving Tarte “Birthday Suit” matte lip paint! It makes your lips look a lot bigger!
SHOP ALL OF MY FAVORITE MAKEUP ITEMS BELOW: