Happy October everyone! When October hits I pull out the slow cooker and get to business. Is anyone else as in love with their slow cooker out there as I am? Anyway, I’m all about making meals that are easy, healthy and delicious so I thought I would share one of my favorites with you: Thai red curry with chicken and veggies. Recipe below, enjoy!
- Sweet Potato
- Zucchini Squash
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Red Curry Paste
- 1 can of chic peas
- Coconut Milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
* Tip- You can also substitute for other veggies like onion, bell peppers or mushrooms
- Add Chicken breast to crock pot
- Cut up sweet poatoes and zucchini squash and add to crock pot
- Add 1 can of chic peas to crock pot (with liquid from the can)
- Add a 2-3 spoon fulls of red curry paste
- Pour a can of coconut milk over everything
- Mix to make sure the curry paste coats everything
- Cook on high for 3.5 hours or low for 5-6 hours
- Once you have 30 minutes left in the crock pot, cook your rice
- Pour your crock pot curry on top of your rice and enjoy!
That’s it! How easy was that? I hope you enjoyed this recipe. If you made it let me know in the comments below how it turned out. Also let me know in the comments below some of your favorite healthy fall recipes, I would love to know!