So I decided the time has come to finally get a bar cart. I have been talking about getting one for a long while but never actually went through with it. While I was shopping for the bar cart, booze and decorative accents I found some tips for you guys. Hope they help if you are looking to add a bar cart to your home!
- Pick a color scheme ( Mine is ocean blues with pops of yellow.) You will see the blues later..
- Add flowers
- Add fruit ( I landed on lemons because I love lemons in my drinks and it’s also my accent color, so duh!)
- Put the pretty bottles of booze in the front. I love our little bottle of Limonchella so I decided that one needed to be in the front
- Pick a vase or a statement piece. ( I decided on lots of crystal so I chose a vase with a solid color and pops of gold.) I purchased this at Athome stores – it was also under $15!
- Hang a painting or a gallery wall above the cart ( I hung a beach abstract painting that I painted myself above the bar cart. It makes me feel like I’m at the beach and makes me happy.)
- Place some straws, wine keys and stirrers in a pretty cup. ( I used a mini mason jar.)
- Add candles. ( I got my adorable tea light candle holders from Athome stores and I love them so much.
I also got my bar cart from Athome stores for $199. I always find the best steals at this place. Have you been before? I hope my tips help you if you are setting up a bar cart. Let me know if you decide to in the comments below and what theme you are going with!
I love your bar cart! I need to get myself one! I have a fabulous bowl and some sake glasses that would work perfectly.
Your bar cart looks so cute! I love it.
Love this! Who says a bar cart can’t be functional and stylish? 😉
Love your bar cart and I’m quite impressed that you painted that picture on your own…I can barely do paint by numbers!