One of my favorite things to do is host. If you know me or read my blog you know I love food, family, friends and cozy everything. Thanksgiving is basically a combination of all the above. I have searched high and low and found some must-haves if you are throwing a Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving party this year. I hope you love the items as much as I do!
- FESTIVE SERVING BOARD – I’m obsessed with this marble and wood paddle serving board. It’s so beautiful and so festive. It would love amazing with a turkey or cheese and crackers on it!
- PUMPKIN SERVING BOWL– This bowl would be perfect for soup or even candies for after the meal. I love white pumpkins and this one is functional and gives a decorative touch to your table.
- GOLD FLATWARE– Gold makes everything look more festive. This is my favorite set of gold flatware for such a low price.
- COZY CANDLE– Sweet notes of fresh grapes, honey and fresh baked bread- this soy candle will be your new fav and will add such a cozy ambiance at your gathering.
- PRETTY PLATES– I love white and gold and these adorable plates are just that. Your table will look adorable with these!
- SEASONAL GARLAND– This adorable garland looks amazing as a centerpiece on your dining table and also hanging in the doorway.
- LIGHT UP PUMPKIN– How cute is this? This light up pumpkin would make a perfect centerpiece on your dining table or put it on the counter in your guest bathroom so guests feel festive everywhere they go during your party.
SHOP THE POST
Are you hosting a Thanksgiving party this year? Would love to hear if you pick any of these items. Have fun and good luck!
This is so fun! Love your picks!
Thanks so much, Courtney! XO